[gatein-dev] RepositoryContainer as the first thing to stop during shutdown

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jcosta at redhat.com
Tue Nov 12 03:59:32 EST 2013

On 11/11/2013 05:47 PM, Nicolas Filotto wrote:
> To be able to understand that you need to understand how the kernel
> works, did you check it?

To be honest, I couldn't find much information about how the kernel
works, other than the overview in the reference guide and by looking at
the code, with a debugger attached :-) I'm trying to read as much as I
can, but it seems that the information for contributors is spread in
some places and not following some structure, making it a bit hard to
put the things together.

If you could suggest some particular reading or approach, I'd appreciate!

Thanks,
Juca.