[gatein-dev] Favicon - Request for comments (and suggestions)

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Fri Nov 29 03:23:25 EST 2013

Nicolas,

My goal is to change the favicon from /portal, without affecting custom
modifications that might have been done at /sample-portal. I think we
have already this behavior for templates via extensions, but it doesn't
seem to work for other resources (like .ico files).

The final solution could be anything (extensions, service, ...), hence
the request for suggestions :-)

- Juca.