[gsoc] Limited number of students

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 11:46:13 EDT 2012

Houssem,
   why worry about things that none of us has control over?  I am
*unsure*  if new organizations get 1 or 2 slots.

Students should make their proposals.  It is then up to the
administrators to work with the gsoc office. Previously JBoss projects
were part of the Fedora program in gsoc.  This year, we are independent.

We have credibility.

Regards,
Anil