[guvnor-dev] Physical Location of file and File system

Prasad Prabhu prap89 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:21:56 EDT 2011

Hey folks,

I am new to Drools Guvnor and stuck with some concepts. I created a package,
few rules, few process definitions and some test scenarios. I could see
everything using WEB-DAV and Guvnor web console. However, I wonder where are
these physically store on my PC. I want to understand the file structure of
such rules and processes.
Further, how are such files stored when I select RDBMS(say for e.g MySQL)
system in configuration? How does this selection changes the back-end
processing?

Also, what do you mean by guvnor-identity as given in the
link<http://www.jboss.org/guvnor>?
 Is this is the same identity authorization as one found in Human Task
Interface? If not, then why do we have two users system as having 2 systems
is unwieldy and difficult to maintain?

Prasad Prabhu
Masters Student
SUNY STONY BROOK
NY

Follow Me on:  Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/prap19>

* If Microsoft ever does applications for Linux it means I've won.
Linus Torvalds*