[Hawkular-dev] Looking for a first project to integrate accounts

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 08:07:46 EDT 2015

In inventory, we have a simple concept of tenants, environments and resources,
where tenants are unique and share no information and environments model the
usual split of the infrastructure into dev, testing, production, et al.

How would you change that model to play nicely with the accounts concepts of
users and organizations?

IMHO replacing inventory's tenants with accounts' organizations might be a way
forward but I am not sure. If it was the case, how would you envision syncing
the organization info between accounts and inventory?

Thanks,

Lukas