[Hawkular-dev] Coming to Parent: publishing JavaDoc and sources via Maven

Jared MORGAN jmorgan at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 20:38:47 EDT 2015

I'm coming late to the party here, so my apologies for that.

I understand that docs for Hawkular will be done in Asciidoc (great move IMHO).

Why not extend that to Javadocs: https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoclet

Compatible with Maven. No need to try and kludge HTML to make tables work. Easy to read directly in code as well as looking pretty when compiled.

Thoughts?