[Hawkular-dev] Maven swagger plugin

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 09:17:34 EDT 2015

Hi

The current version of the maven-swagger-plugin used by hawkular doesn't include derived types in the generated docs.

I've tried updating to 2.3.4 and it still does not work. From some basic tests with 3.0.0, it seems to produce the correct content in the json schema - but has slightly different attributes to the plugin configuration, which when updated does not seem to run the template correctly.

The other issue is some API changes when updating the com.wordnik:swagger-* dependencies in line with this maven plugin, as there have been some GAV and API changes.

Its not an urgent issue, but it looks like we will be impacted by changes when we need to upgrade, so thought I would raise the issue.

Regards
Gary