[Hawkular-dev] faster dev build of hawkular

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 09:53:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

  If running the itests on hawkular/hawkular and you see something similar to
"Failure to find org.hawkular:hawkular-dist:zip:1.0.0.Alpha4-SNAPSHOT"

make sure you run the tests together with the dozip profile active
i.e.
`mvn clean install -Pdev,dozip,itest`

Unfortunatelly, it's not possible to make the itest profile depend on the dozip profile

(http://stackoverflow.com/q/943411/1594980)

jk