[Hawkular-dev] Each hawkular-metrics PR is now checked for performance regression

Filip Brychta fbrychta at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 04:11:00 EDT 2015

Currently those steps include our internal jenkins (complete test env is in our internal lab) so the document is not very useful for community right now.
Possible solutions:
1 - report results from our internal jenkins as a new comment in the pull request
2 - publish results somewhere publicly and the 'Details' link in the pull request check would take a user there

Filip