[Hawkular-dev] Parent 20 & Cassandra 2.2.0 status

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 04:29:43 EDT 2015

Hi *,

(1) I released hawkular-parent 20 on Friday. The only important change
is that both Cassandra and Cassandra Driver versions are now managed in
Hawkular Parent and that both versions were upgraded to newest 2.2.*:

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-parent-pom/blob/20/pom.xml#L204
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-parent-pom/blob/20/pom.xml#L217
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-parent-pom/blob/20/pom.xml#L250-L254
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-parent-pom/blob/20/pom.xml#L296-L300

(2) I released Embedded Cassandra 0.2.0.Final on Friday that makes use
of Parent 20 and Cassandra 2.2.0. We are in the middle of figuring out
if Cassandra 2.2.0 is good enough to be used in Hawkular master:
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular/pull/405

(3) Do not upgrade to Parent 20 yet, unless you need to test with
Cassandra 2.2.0

Best,

Peter