[Hawkular-dev] [Metrics] JAX-RS 1.1 implementation update

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Fri Aug 28 11:28:17 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Could the developer creating the PR add this diff manually? Or it has to be automatic on every PR? There are some PRs that do not touch the REST implementations. If we can selectively attach this to PRs that need it, I think we should do it even if it is verbose.

> @metrics-dev would you find that useful? Or too noisy?

I would like to see an example first.

> I thought about this as I noted we don't always remind to make changes
> on both implementations.

We should require adding integration tests for any change in the REST interface. And since we started this dual implementation, we have been good at doing it. Adding this diff would be an excellent second check for the tedious configuration we currently have.