[Hawkular-dev] Travis Integration Tests!

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 04:05:55 EST 2015

Just to have another data point: Travis itself doesn't help much as
well. From time to time, I get timeouts when starting Wildfly from
within the integration tests. Just increasing the timeout is not a
proper solution, but there's not much we can do at Travis...

Based on my experience, Travis is the problem "most" of the time.

- Juca.