[Hawkular-dev] autoVersionSubmodules = true

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 09:35:19 EST 2015

Team,

Is anyone against setting the property autoVersionSubmodules to true in
the parent? This property instructs maven to set the same version of
"parent" (your parent, not Hawkular parent) to all sub modules, so,
during release, there's only one question about "what's the version to
be released?" and "what's the next development version", no matter how
many sub modules you have.

It seems that some of us already have it either on the pom.xml for the
project (Inventory), while others use the property via CLI
(-DautoVersionSubmodules=true).

So, if nobody is against it, I'll send a PR by Friday to our parent
setting this to true.

- Juca.