[Hawkular-dev] Checkstyle javadoc settings

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 10:26:16 EST 2015

This morning, I noticed a lot of activity on this mailing list and got really excited; only to be flabbergasted that the vast majority is about checkstyle. I would rather have a very popular project than a project with pristine code by whatever standards but absolutely no users. With the time put so far into this, we are getting dangerously close to the "bike-shed effect", not to mentioned that any overly bureaucratic process has the side effect of slowing down real progress ...

Thank you,
Stefan