[Hawkular-dev] Cassandra & Titan

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 04:49:33 EST 2015

Well, using blueprints or not (or maybe we should start looking at tinkerpop3
which merges blueprints, gremlin and all other tinkerpop projects into 1 lib),
the main advantage of using Titan is the shared storage with metrics.

I am a little bit afraid of committing to using something that will quite
likely just slowly die.