[Hawkular-dev] About configuration

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 04:43:37 EST 2015

Le 06/02/2015 09:54, Juraci Paixão Kröhling a écrit :
> On 02/06/2015 09:45 AM, Thomas Segismont wrote:
>> >I have the feeling that inserting our configuration in the Wildfly
>> >  config file will make building assemblies and setting up
>> >integration tests more difficult.
> Not sure about tests, but surely not making assemblies:-)  Keycloak
> uses something similar, with XSLT:
>
> https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/distribution/appliance-dist/src/main/xslt/standalone.xsl
>
> https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/distribution/appliance-dist/pom.xml#L154

Indeed, they use XSLT to declare the extensions (not configuration) in
the standalone.xml file.

And then in the assembly descriptor they add a keycloak-server.json file
to the configuration directory:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/distribution/appliance-dist/assembly.xml

The keycloak-server.json file is where you actually configure KC. But I
guess you know that :)