[Hawkular-dev] About configuration

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 08:00:44 EST 2015

Le 06/02/2015 11:14, Heiko W.Rupp a écrit :

>> Am 05.02.2015 um 19:32 schrieb Jay Shaughnessy <jshaughn at redhat.com>:
>>  From what I can see at the moment H Alerts will depend on H Bus, and be
>> deployed in WFly via the nest.  I see no use case past that at the
>> moment.  As such, using standalone.xml seems like an obvious choice and
>> I expect that's what we'll use.  If and when we ever need to be consumed
>> in another way then we, or the community, could add another
>> configuration option.
>
> Right said Fred

OK. Then how should we provide configuration to a deployment then? There
are two ways I'm aware of:

- System properties defined in standalone.xml

Configuration properties can be read with System.getProperty

- JNDI entries

Configuration properties can be read with @Resource or a programmatic
lookup.

Any other option?