[Hawkular-dev] Fwd: [wildfly-dev] Administrator Encouragement

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 15:49:42 EST 2015

This sounds awfully similar to my Hawkular "audit" component I've been prototyping  :)

https://github.com/jmazzitelli/hawkular-audit

In short, its just sitting on the bus listening for audit events (these audit events can come over JMS or through REST, such as I demoed a few weeks ago with curl on the command line submitting an audit event) and when received, those audit events are simply stored to a backend datastore for later retrieval by whatever we want (GUI front end, reporting tool, etc).