[Hawkular-dev] Repositories under github.com/rhq_project

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 05:10:59 EST 2015

Hello,

since we have moved a lot of the .next repositories from https://github.com/rhq_project to
https://github.com/hawkular,

there are a few leftovers that I am not sure if they belong to hawkular or what we do with them

* rhqm-charts
* rhq-audit
* rhq-msg
* rhq-next-bom
* angular-ui
* rhq-checkstyle-config

I guess -msg and -bom can just go, same for angular-ui, which is empty anyway.
What about the others?

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn