[Hawkular-dev] Metrics reporting into hawkular-metrics

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 07:53:07 EST 2015

> Am 24.02.2015 um 13:47 schrieb John Sanda <jsanda at redhat.com>:
>
> I mapped id to the list of values so that the id does not have to be repeated if you are reporting multiple data points for a particular metric, e.g.,

How often does that happen? If you recall the scenarios in RHQ, the agent was polling multiple metrics of multiple resources, reporting them, rinse and repeat. With a 30sec reporting interval and often 5-20 mins metric fetch interval, the likelihood of having
the same schedule id was basically zip.

I am not saying it can't happen differently, but I am saying this is not very likely.

  Heiko