[Hawkular-dev] Keycloak integration

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 15:31:03 EST 2015

Hi Juca,

For the dev environment, it looks like the keycloak appliance is used. Does it use an embedded h2 database or something similar? Will realms, user, and other auth info be persisted across restarts?

What are the steps for creating realms/users? I am thinking about after I do whatever is necessary to install/start the appliance and after I start the metrics server.

Is there a way to easily disable the authentication/authorization? While it is not critical, I am thinking it might be nice if we could do that in situations where we are debugging test failures for instance.