[Hawkular-dev] Should the components depend on the bus ?

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Wed Jan 21 05:58:00 EST 2015

Le 20/01/2015 11:14, Lukas Krejci a écrit :
> But I don't think it is
> worth the effort to suppose that the components will primarily be used and
> deployed on their own - I think the opposite is true.

I think nobody expects the components to be primarily used on their own.

It may not be our team's priority to work on individual components
packaging or to promote them individually. But I believe it's worth the
effort to keep that kind of usage in mind before taking design
decisions. Otherwise it will quickly become hard to do, thus lowering
the chances for community to take over.