[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular for Android

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 14:19:18 EDT 2015

On 1 Jul 2015, at 19:28, Gabriel Cardoso wrote:
> Since we have an intern working on the Android version for Hawkular,

Arthur is a GSoC student doing his work with us and the Aerogear
team on a mobile client for Hawkular.
The source repository is here:
https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-android-client

> it would be positive for the UXD team to sync with him and see how he
> is structuring the application.

This certainly would be very good.

> Who is supervising his work?

I am his Mentor from our side together
with Daniel Passos from Aerogear.
As this is an open source community project, everyone
can chime in when Arthur sends pull-requests, often
with screen shots.
Or do translations - e.g. to Portuguese, French, Czech and Spanish :)

Due to a change in the inventory api for Hawkular master,
the client does not work right now, but I am sure Arthur will
fix that soon.

   Heiko