[Hawkular-dev] Parent POM and Wildfly BOM

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 10:52:29 EDT 2015

I've just sent a PR "Upgrade to Wildfly 9.0.0.Final"

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-parent-pom/pull/33

Note that:
- the Wildfly BOM is no longer forced on every project
- the Wildfly Maven plugin is configured to use our Wildfly version by
default, instead of the default version specified in the Maven plugin