[Hawkular-dev] resteasy jackson or fasterxml jackson?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 08:25:26 EDT 2015

Ahh.. OK... I see something I didn't notice before.

If you look in kettle's modules:

   system/layers/base/com/fasterxml/jackson/core/

There's the com.fasterxml ones. I just thought they are different than the resteasy ones. But I just looked in:

   system/layers/base/org/jboss/resteasy/resteasy-jackson2-provider/

and its main.xml exports those com.fasterxml modules. So if you have a dependency on resteasy-jackson2-provider, that does give you the com.fasterxml ones.

I swear I saw those older jackson jars in here somewhere.

OK, so depending on resteasy-jackson2-provider should be good. Never mind :)