[Hawkular-dev] New or noteworthy in hawkular-parent 18

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 05:58:16 EDT 2015

Hi *,

New or noteworthy in hawkular-parent 18 [1]:

* WF BoM upgraded to 9.0.0.Final
* WF Plugin configured to use our WF version
* Added gatling-maven-plugin
* Added Jackson Core
* Removed JBoss Logging, EJB and Servlet APIs from Parent dep
   management because they are managed in WF BoM. Note that WF BoM
   manages these as provided thus making them non-transitive and as a
   consequence of that, they need to be added explicitly on some places.

I have sent PRs with an upgrade to parent 18 to all consuming repos.
Note that in HK main, I sent it to dev/inventory-0.2.0.Alpha1 branch.

Best,

Peter

[1] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-parent-pom/commits/18