[Hawkular-dev] Parent POM and Wildfly BOM

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 11:35:21 EDT 2015

Le 21/07/2015 14:44, Heiko W.Rupp a écrit :
> On 21 Jul 2015, at 14:26, Lukas Krejci wrote:
>> I feel your pain, but please - standardization is more important that
>> occasional troubles of a single component.
>
> +5

I haven't asked for "de-standardization", I've asked for not forcing
Wildfly BOM artifacts versions and scopes in every single module we work
on, even unrelated to Wildfly. Epic fail.

I have put too much into this. Probably because *I talked about this
change a month ago*, sent a PR in the meantime. The PR was not merged
and back from a week of PTO, the PR closed, and a new parent POM
released. After taking the time to work with Wildfly team and clarify
with the them the intended usage of the BOM, I was quite upset. I'll get
over it.