[Hawkular-dev] IFTTT alert notifications

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 08:39:41 EDT 2015

Hi,

Just a side note, we are improving the actions-plugins architecture to make more easier to develop new plugins for notifications.

If no delays it will be ready for thursday (I hope), just in case if it is going to talk about it, it could be interesting to point them into the new one (will be in alerts component in 0.4.0.Final).

Thanks,
Lucas