[Hawkular-dev] Revisit resource naming + resource types for Alpha4

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 14:32:47 EDT 2015

IMO, resource IDs need to be opaque - the fact that it went from [id] to id should not have mattered. clients should never care about a format or syntax of an ID. Now, of course, I say that knowing that I myself just hacked up the server through my knowledge that IDs have the feed ID in it :-) but I have a big TODO in the code to change that soon.