[Hawkular-dev] When to remove snapshots maven repo from parent?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 10:35:03 EDT 2015

I like not having my settings.xml messed up with project-specific settings.

I like Peter's suggestion of:

* we keep snapshots in hawkular-parent in a dedicated "snapshots" profile that will be off by default

If you want to pull down a snapshot, you have to explicitly ask for it with something (-Psnapshots or whatever).

You can put THAT in your settings.xml if you want it, but at least it won't be required.