[Hawkular-dev] On the way to the M1 release ...

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 08:49:53 EDT 2015

Hi,

for the release, Stefan will do all the Maven-magic. Please make sure he
has what he needs.

It is important to make sure we do not have -SNAPSHOTS in it.
So try to do a release of your component by *today EOB* latest.

Looking at the hawkular-pom, the last (and biggest reminder) is Metrics
- Peter takes care for Pinger, AvailCreator and e2e test to lift to
0.3.4
- Rumors say that work on UI to lift to 0.3.4 is too heavy
- We currently run against 0.3.2-SNAPSHOT. The build is from April 22nd
and
can be identified incl. --> we could tag/branch and release 0.3.2 from
here, to
use it with M1 and then switch over to 0.3.4 afterwards.

Release version will be 1.0.0-Alpha1

For the UI side we will support URLs and also App Server list, but no
details (so link needs to
be disabled).

Avail data point computation seem wrong:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/HAWKULAR-295, a
possible fix is available.

On 2 Jun 2015, at 13:53, Jiri Kremser wrote:

> update:
> HAWKULAR-255 - resolved
> HWKINVENT-45 - resolved (UI deletes the metrics before the resource)

Very good.