[Hawkular-dev] Which logging categories can be hidden by default?

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 16:25:59 EDT 2015

With respect to Cassandra and the driver, I prefer to leave INFO level logging enabled for development. Collectively we do not have much experience with Cassandra. And considering we are using newer versions than were used in RHQ, we have even less experience. While the log messages might be a bit noisy, they can also be very helpful with the learning process.