[Hawkular-dev] Mocking HTTP(S) Server

Martin Vecera mvecera at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 18:04:56 EDT 2015

Hello Peter,

do you have an idea when did that happen? The site is up and running. We do not have any plans to shut it down or do any maintenance mode. It might be that the response took too long.

Nevertheless, there was a very good reason why I used this site in your unit tests. Every other mock/test site I used was allowed to use HTTP as a backup. So even if I asked for HTTPS, if I refused the certificate, the test passed. So make sure you update the test to check that this is not happening.

Regards,
Martin

P.S.: Please CC me, I am not subscribed to your list.

--
Martin Večeřa
Middleware QE Manager

Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/b/1/embed?src=mvecera@redhat.com&ctz=Europe/Prague