[Hawkular-dev] Tenant no longer in URL in the upcoming Inventory 0.1.0

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 13:18:43 EDT 2015

Hello,

I hope we standardize on Hawkular-Tenant at service level. The concept of the persona is narrow and accounts specific. While we are mapping now personas to tenants that could change in the future.

Also, the concepts of tenant and multi-tenancy are easier to document and understand by external consumers. If/when the individual services are decoupled and consumed by other projects or independently, there is no extra documentation needed to explain the multi-tenant capability.

Thank you,
Stefan