[Hawkular-dev] Import order

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 09:16:22 EDT 2015

Yes, we agreed to an order. I don't know about IDEA, but I think they have the ability to do the same.

The order agreed to was:

STATIC IMPORTS FIRST - java, javax, org, com (in that order)

NON-STATIC IMPORTS NEXT - java, javax, org, com (in that order)

I assumed there was already a checkstyle rule in place for this.