[Hawkular-dev] WF 9 upgrade

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 03:08:19 EDT 2015

We have to upgrade to WF9 to get more data out of WF9.

there are quite some changes to be made:
   - Parent declares the version of WF to use and BOM:
	here is my branch:
https://github.com/theute/hawkular-parent-pom/commits/HAWKULAR-244
   - Accounts need to upgrade to KC 1.3 (to be released this week)
	Juca will work on this
   - Bus/Nest needs to adapt
	here is my branch
https://github.com/theute/hawkular-bus/tree/HAWKULAR-232 (needs another
patch from Mazz)
   - Agent also needs some changes.

WF 9 GA is supposed to go out at any point now, let's try to coordinate
around that, if you have a release pending, think of that.

BTW, I tried to reflect the dependencies between component, would have
been easier if everyone could respect our standards, in particular:
	- declare all dependencies at the root pom
	- use <version./groupid/> in pom properties.
So please fix this if you do not follow those basic rules.

PS: for the upstream project, it is ok if all dependencies don't fully
align, for instance 2 components could depend on 2 different versions of
the parent.

Thomas