[Hawkular-dev] new hawkular build

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 20:27:41 EDT 2015

The hawkular/hawkular repo (hawkular-nest branch) is close to being ready for WF9. It builds, and seems to run OK except for an issue in inventory which Jiri has a fix for that he'll push.

The agent is kinda ready - I can't release until inventory 0.1.0 is released, but it should be ready to work with the new inventory other than just waiting for the inventory release. The agent is also ready for the new metrics 0.4.0 that was released.

I don't know the state of the UI, alerts, and accounts with respect to the new hawkular-next branch - but I think they are close if not fully ready.

So we are close to getting a full integration build that runs on WF9.