[Hawkular-dev] new hawkular build

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 05:03:09 EDT 2015

On 23 Jun 2015, at 2:27, John Mazzitelli wrote:
> So we are close to getting a full integration build that runs on WF9.

Indeed - if only WF9.Final would be available :-)

More seriously: hawkular-next branch reached a state late yesterday,
that
is "good enough". I have let that run over the night without larger
fallout [1]
so that Peter has pr'd and merged it to master this morning.

Thanks to everyone involved in that large effort.

   Heiko

[1] Currently it seems like the wf-agent is not delivering metrics to
the server.