[Hawkular-dev] Apps list search

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 12:35:09 EDT 2015

For now we are looking for relatively simple filtering (rather than search).

On the app server list, I guess we would want to filter on status AND
hostname.

For instance, I may want to filter the whole list for all servers on
*.corp.redhat.com that are DOWN OR UNKNOWN

If we allow for a user "query language" should be easy to understand by
non hardcore developers, like in JIRA.

Thomas