[Hawkular-dev] infinispan + cassandra

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 13:57:10 EST 2015

I'm looking at Infinispan and how it can be configured in Wildfly (there was talk about us needing a clustered cache in the kettle, so this is what started me looking at this).

Since we already have C* in use by metrics, and there is talk that inventory is going to use C* under the covers, I was wondering what people thought about utlizing C* as the persistent backend for infinispan:

http://infinispan.org/docs/cachestores/cassandra/

This provides persistence across a clustered infinispan cache.

Is this something we'd be interested in or would want to use?