[Hawkular-dev] infinispan + cassandra

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 15:17:33 EST 2015

That cache store is out of date and probably would not want to use it with more recent versions (> 1.2) of Cassandra. We would want a cache store based on CQL. With that said, I still think it is a good idea to look into Infinispan. And if we are going to consider Infinispan, then we should also be thinking about Spark, particularly in terms of  Cassandra integration.