[Hawkular-dev] Clustering and Scalability

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 10:53:25 EDT 2015

I can't answer for Hawkular as a whole. But for the metrics component,
the principle is to grow the backend Cassandra and Wildfly servers
clusters. You'll need a load balancer in front of the Wildfly servers.

There's no documentation yet. Cassandra cluster administration is
extensively documented though.