[Hawkular-dev] Clustering and Scalability

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 10:59:04 EDT 2015

Related to Alerts, we have three aspects to consider in a clustering configuration:

a) Clustered Queues/Topics.
b) A common persistence datasource, at the moment we are using H2, and it is not decided yet what it will be the future one.
c) Our engine has a backend session for inference. We need to review if under a) we don't have concurrency hazards.

c) is in our todo list as soon as we progress in the MVP.

HTH,
Lucas