[Hawkular-dev] Default user, or alternative realm file?

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 12:55:27 EDT 2015

Not sure to understand the alternatives but I have comments:
     - Having 'admin' or 'root' for a super user IMO simplifies
documentation/usage. (I can imagine that a user could forget what
username he chose as superadmin for instance).
     - We need to force "complex passwords", this is actually a product
requirement
     - Copying a file is a step that needs to be documented and is
unfriendly + either you need to encode the password (some tool like for
Wildfly) or worse have the password in clear in a file for import.

So I am a +1 on setting up the superuser password on first request as
default. An alternative with a preset file (if present) would be welcome
for those who are afraid of first request hijacking.

Thomas