[Hawkular-dev] Artificer 1.0.0.Alpha1 release

Brett Meyer brmeyer at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 15:39:03 EDT 2015

> Congratulations! I especially like the introduction chapter on the docs, now
> I finally have an idea of what you're working on ;-)

Thanks much!  Definitely up for suggestions on how to better introduce the capabilities.  The docs were a first step.  We've also started a series of end-to-end use case demos (see [1] as an example).  The website still needs work...

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/en/artificer/blog/2015/03/10/artificer-end-to-end-use-case-impact-analysis-with-xsds-wsdls-and-large-development-teams

> Could this be suitable to build a repostory of JBoss Modules, so that - for
> example - WildFly could download components on demand?

It's already suitable to store *any* type of artifact, including built binaries/modules.  With adequate metadata, it certainly could be used to manage and serve-up Wildfly modules -- just a matter of lining-up the interfaces.