[Hawkular-dev] scope of the agent design

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 14:07:52 EDT 2015

Le 17/03/2015 16:50, Thomas Heute a écrit :
> I don't think we are on the same page regarding the focus of the
> project/product.
>
> Hawkular is targeted toward Red Hat Middleware management, for
> infrastructure management there are gazillion other solutions.
> We need "some" basic infrastructure management, for those basic needs a
> user shouldn't need to maintain a solution made of multiple puzzle pieces.

So in this thread we talked about what we want the user experience to be
(simple install, works across different systems) and what we don't the
developer experience to be (with the RHQ agent pain points in mind).

That's important but could we elaborate on the use cases we want to
solve in the next milestones?