[Hawkular-dev] [GSoC 2015] Hawkular Android Client Project details

Araz Abishov araz.abishov.gsoc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:02:00 EDT 2015

Dear Hawkular community,

The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself as candidate for
implementation of "Hawkular Android client" project during this summer.

In first order, I want to apologize for contacting you so late. The reason
was time consuming work on my thesis at university.

My name is Araz Abishov and I am 4th year student pursuing bachelor's
degree in computer science at Azerbaijan State Oil Academy. My main passion
is contemporary technology, in particular development of mobile and web
applications. I have already participated in GSoC 2013 and GSoC 2014
working on mobile data capture application for District Health Information
System. GSoC 2015 is a great chance for me to face new challenges. It would
be pleasure for me to contribute to Hawkular community this summer.

I would like to learn more about main project goals as well as other
specific requirements:

Could you please:
 - provide more details on REST API available for mobile apps?
 - describe which features you are expecting in Android application?

I would like also to provide more details about me and my working
experience (I have attached my CV in pdf).

Hope to hear from you soon on project details.

Best Regards,
Araz Abishov