[Hawkular-dev] Proposal: Add PGP artifact signing

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 10:40:22 EDT 2015

Hello Peter,

Hawkular Metrics is the only project that has official pre 1.0 releases. For Hawkular Metrics automated deployments of SNAPSHOTS and simple releases (by any Hawkular Metrics member) are essential.

At this point, Hawkular Metrics will not consider adding pgp. The only way this would be viable for Hawkular Metrics is with a release engineer permanently on staff that will automate and maintain every single aspect of the pgp signing via CI tooling.

Thank you,
Stefan