[Hawkular-dev] Public Hawkular Instances - Feedback Please

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Fri May 1 09:17:16 EDT 2015

I sometimes use 18080 to quickly check progress and/or verify something
quick, it's been helpful.

I haven't used 18090.

It seems that the availability of that service has not been great but
improved, if it's on 99% of the time then we should keep one of them.

In parallel we need to work on hawkular.io which would be SaaS-like,
with data persisted and easy to upgrade when we want to. I have the
infrastructure (CPU/memory/disk) ready on public OS1 since last week, we
still need to deploy Hawkular and make Hawkular support tenants.

Thomas