[Hawkular-dev] GSoC 2015 - Hawkular - pluggable data processors for metrics

Aakarsh Agarwal aakaruce at iitr.ac.in
Fri May 8 07:51:39 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

First of all sorry for the delay in this introductory mail from my side.

My name is Aakarsh Agarwal, currently a student at Indian Institute of Engineering, Roorkee, India.

I have been selected for GSoC 2015 with JBoss, to do a project on "Hawkular - pluggable data processors for metrics". This project is aimed to develop interface for plugins that improve the performance of Hawkular-Metrics making it more dependable, dynamic and extending the scope of its usage in operating with data sets.

To add, I hangout on irc channel with username - "akki_007" and my blog will be coming soon which will be updated regularly about my progress on this project. Looking forward to start with the work asap.

Hopefully, it will be a great Summer of Code!

Regards
Aakarsh Agarwal